Características del Pedal Multi-efecto Digital Line 6 HX Stomp
- Utilizes the same DSP chip and HX Modeling as Helix
- Compact yet extremely powerful
- Highest possible audio quality throughout, plus both true bypass and DSP bypass with trails
- Over 300 effects and models from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products
- Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab, and effect blocks (including a looper and IR loading) provide extensive tone-crafting options
- A complete guitar or bass rig in one pedal
- 3 capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings facilitate ease of use and fast editing
- Split/parallel signal paths provide flexible routing for both simple and complex signal chains
- TRS dual expression pedal/footswitch input extends creative control capabilities
- Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send + stereo returns) facilitates use with other pedals
The Line 6 HX Stomp delivers award-winning Helix line tones in a stompbox format. This lets you easily add pro-level multi-effects processing to your existing pedalboard, or replace it entirely. It provides programmable amp/cab/effects/IR versatility that seamlessly integrates into a host of playing and recording needs. HX Stomp can be used as a multi-effects stompbox, a super-portable amp/effects rig, or an audio interface.
Access over 300 amps, cabs and effects
Line 6 HX Modeling technology allows HX Stomp to run up to six processing blocks at the same time. It is the same HX modeling technology that powers the flagship Line 6 Helix guitar processor. The HX Stomp multi-effects processor includes over 300 amps, cabs and effects, including a looper. You will also find the Line 6 legacy library from M-Series pedals. Plus, it includes classic Line 6 stompbox modelers, such as the DL4, MM4, FM4 and DM4. There are presets created specifically for bass players, as well as individual bass amp and cab models.