Características del Sintetizador Yamaha MODX7 76 Teclas
- Sound Engine Type(s):AWM2, FM-X
- Number of Keys:76
- Other Controllers:Pitchbend, Mod wheel
- Audio Inputs:2 x 1/4″ (R, L/mono)
- Audio Outputs:2 x 1/4″ (R, L/mono)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″
- USB:1 x Type B, 1 x Type A
- MIDI I/O:In/Out/USB
- Pedal Inputs:2 x 1/4″ (sustain, assignable), 2 x 1/4″ (controller)
- Power Supply:12V DC power supply (included)
- Weight:16.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:MODX7
The MODX7 is the 76-key model in the company’s next-generation MODX series of affordable, high-performance synthesizers. Packing powerful technologies ported from Yamaha’s flagship Montage series, the MODX range features numerous state-of-the-art upgrades from their MOXF predecessors, including the AWM2 sample and synthesis engine fortified with eight times more waveforms, a powerful new 8-operator FM-X engine modernized for amazingly dynamic sonics and complex sound design, and Motion Control Synthesis for seamless integration and powerful control of both sound engines.
In addition to the AWM2 and FM-X sound engines, the MODX7 is packed with sophisticated features (many handed down from Montage), including the Super Knob, which gives you simultaneous control over multiple parameters; the ability to send ten and return four audio channels plus 16 MIDI channels to/from your computer or iOS device over USB; Live Sets, which allow for Performance organization without copying, renaming, or changing order; and an A/D input that processes external audio sources through the MODX DSP.