Características del Set de Batería Yamaha SBP2F5 Honey Amber
|Hoop Type||Triple-flange hoop
Thickness: 0.1″ / 1.5 mm
|Head||Top: Remo UT clear
Bottom: Remo UT clear
Front: Remo UT ebony P3
Batter: Remo UT clear P3
|Dimensions (L x W)||Bass Drum: 22 x 17″ / 55.9 x 43.2 cm
Floor Tom: 16 x 15″ / 40.6 x 38.1 cm
Low Tom: 12 x 8″ / 30.5 x 20.3 cm
High Tom: 10 x 7″ / 25.4 x 17.8 cm
Snare Drum: 14 x 5.5″ / 35.6 x 14 cm
SBP2F5 Honey Amber No incluye platillos
100% Birch Shell
- The shell is a key factor in a drum’s ability to “rumble,” or resonate. Accordingly, the Stage Custom employs 100% birch – a classic in the realm of high-class drum kits. Moreover, with its six-ply structure, the Stage Custom accurately conveys the vibrations produced at the impact surface.
Yamaha Enhanced Sustain System – YESS
- The secret of the YESS system is twofold: First, it provides minimum contact of hardware with shell; second, it connects that hardware at the nodal point of the drum—the point at which it will not interfere with shell vibration. Nylon bushings on rod-clamps afford maximum stability. The YESS system permits toms to be placed close together, and does not interfere with quick head changes. On floor-toms, the YESS system offers wide-open sustain while keeping toms stable under the heaviest strokes.
Ball Mount & Clamp
- Yamaha’s original ball-mount and clamp has gone through very few modifications over the years. A large, ultra-hard resin ball sits in a chromed housing, held in place with a titanium ergonomic wing-bolt. It is a drummer-friendly mount, offering non-slip positioning. Additionally, it permits tuning of the bottom head by simply rotating the drum.
Die-cast Claw Hook
- Stage Custom adopts die-cast claw hooks with rubber insertion plates to reduce noises.
BD Leg with Stopper
- Bass drum legs of Stage Custom have stoppers to make setting easier.