Características de la Studiolive 16.4.2 AI:
– Conexión inalambrica sin computador de la Studiolive
– Doble Fat Channel por canal/aux/sub/effect etc.
– Grupos de mute
– Rapido recall de las escenas
– 2 procesadores de efecto extra (4 en total)
– 10 veces mas de procesamiento interno
– Firewire 800
– Puerto Ethernet para usar con un router u otra conectividad de red.
– Slot opcional para tarjetas de expansión Dante, AVB y Thunderbolt
– Ecualización mas detallada.
- Virtual StudioLive-AI bidirectional control/editor/librarian with Smaart Measurement Technology™
- Studio One® Artist Digital Audio Workstation software for Mac® and Windows®
- Capture™ multitrack recording software for Mac and Windows
- StudioLive Remote-AI mixer-control software for iPad® available free from Apple App Store
- QMix™-AI aux-control software for iPhone® and iPod touch® available free from Apple App Store
The ease of analog meets the power of digital.
When you’re mixing a live event or have an artist in the studio, you need to be able to work quickly. The StudioLive AI’s familiar, easy-to-use interface keeps all critical controls visible and accessible —not buried in multiple menus or layers. Our design philosophy is simple: One fader for every channel, one output for every bus. This is the power of a surface-driven workflow. But don’t let the analog feel fool you: StudioLive AI mixers offer all of the features you expect in professional-class digital mixers and more.
You’ll never run out of signal processors.
StudioLive AI mixers provide more DSP power than any other mixer in their class. There are no limitations, no shared resources, no figuring out what processing is available where. You have all of the processing available at all times, with no compromises or caveats. The unique Fat Channel provides a compressor, limiter, expander/gate, and parametric EQ on every channel and bus; a highpass filter on each channel; a library of professionally crafted, useful presets; and the ability to save, selectively recall, and A/B-compare processor settings. You also get four effects processors, each with their own dedicated mix bus; a 31-band graphic EQ on every aux mix plus the mains; and 500 ms of delay available to each of the four subgroups.