Características del Pedal Multiefecto de Guitarra HeadRush Gigboard
- 7″ touch display
- Looper with 20 minutes of recording time
- Four footswitch controls with assignable LED strips
- 24-bit 96kHz
- I/O: 1/4″ guitar input; two 1/4″ TRS outputs; 1/4″ headphone output; 5-pin MIDI in/out; 1/4″ FX loop for external effects; two 1/4″ inputs for external expression pedals
- USB output for direct recording and re-amping
- Supports third-party impulse response files
Featuring a finely-tuned quad-core processor and powered by exclusive Eleven HD Expanded DSP software, the HeadRush Gigboard delivers the most versatile, realistic-sounding and responsive amplifier, cabinet, microphone and FX models ever found in a compact, road-ready floorboard guitar FX processor. The 7-inch touch display enables you to touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to instantly create and edit your rigs in an unprecedentedly realistic and intuitive way.
Plus, it features gapless preset changes with reverb and delay tail spillover, a built-in looper with 20 minutes of record time, the ability to load custom impulse response files and exclusive original boutique effects that can’t be found anywhere else.
7-Inch Touch Display
The heart of the HeadRush Gigboard is the 7-inch touch display and a guitarist-centric, ultra-intuitive user interface – literally touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to instantly create and edit rigs with amazing speed and accuracy.