Características del Pedal de Efecto HeadRush Looperboard Looper Effects
- 7″ touch display
- 12 built-in footswitches with RGB LEDs
- Quad-core DSP
- 32-bit 48kHz quality
- Five track modes: Fixed, Serial, Sync, Serial/Sync, and Free
- Mono or stereo recording
- Over five hours onboard recording time
- Tap tempo with intelligent time-stretch
- External USB/SD loop storage
- Built-in backing-track player
- USB audio interface for direct recording
- I/O: four combo XLR-1/4″ inputs; two XLR outputs, two 1/4″ outputs, one 1/4″ headphone output; one 1/8″ stereo aux. input
- Switchable 48V phantom power
- Compatible with external expression pedal
- Sync with external MIDI drum machines, effects and more
- Sturdy steel chassis
Efecto HeadRush Looperboard Looper Effects
The looper pedal of your dreams is here. Introducing one of the most powerful and intuitive standalone looper pedals ever: the HeadRush Looperboard.
The HeadRush Looperboard was built with the express goal of pushing the art of looping live audio to the next level, so you can create like never before! The Looperboard leaves no room for compromise: It utilizes a powerful quad-core DSP system that has been tailor-made from the ground up, combined with a 7” touch interface, and a generous set of audio inputs and outputs with premium circuitry for superb sound. Plus, there’s over five hours of on-board recording time with intelligent time-stretch at a stunning 32-bit 48kHz quality, premium Eleven HD Expanded onboard effects, external USB/SD loop storage, onboard USB audio interface, and so much more, all in a tour-ready steel chassis.
7” High-Resolution Touch Display
A well-refined smart user interface with huge 7” display provides all of the dynamic feedback you need to stay focused on building your loop. You can touch, swipe, and drag-and-drop to customize the HeadRush Looperboard to your personal workflow.