Características del Kit de Batería Ludwig Classic Maple 3-Piece Pro Beat
Configuration Ludwig Classic
- Bass drum(s): 24 x 14 in.
- Tom(s): 13 x 9 in.
- Floor tom(s): 16 x 16 in.
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Maple
- Construction: 7-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 6 mm
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Reinforcement ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Not applicable
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Multiple
- Country of origin: United States
Foto referencial. Platos no incluidos.
Preferred by professionals for superior tone and versatility, Ludwig Classic Maple drums are the ideal choice for any performance application. A perfect blend of high sensitivity, wide dynamic tuning range, and sharp attack make Classic Maple the ideal choice for live performance. Classic Maple’s 7-ply shell is crafted to respond to the player and environment quickly, making it adaptable to any playing style or preference.
Ludwig’s “Pro Beat” outfit adds extra muscle to any style. A classic 24×14 in., 13×9 in., 16×16 in. setup is all about getting your message heard.
- 7-ply cross-laminated North American maple
- RFST Radio Frequency Shell Technology molding process increases stability
- Precision-cut, hand-sanded 45-degree bearing edge
- 13×9 in., 16×16 in., and 24×14 in. configuration delivers power and volume for louder musical settings