Características del Kit de Batería Ludwig Classic Maple 3-Piece Downbeat
- Time-tested shell configuration is versatile enough for most styles Downbeat
- 7-ply cross-laminated North American maple shells
- Hand-sanded 45° bearing edges
- Optimized for resonance and tonality
- Bass drum(s): 20 x 14 in.
- Tom(s): 12 x 8 in.
- Floor tom(s): 14 x 14 in.
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Maple
- Construction: 7-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Multiple
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Reinforcement ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Traditional
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Wrap
- Country of origin: United States
Preferred by professionals for superior tone and versatility, Downbeat Classic Maple drums are the ideal choice for any performance application. A perfect blend of high sensitivity, wide dynamic tuning range, and sharp attack make Classic Maple the ideal choice for live performance. Classic Maple’s 7-ply shell is crafted to respond to the player and environment quickly, making it adaptable to any playing style or preference.
Ludwig’s “Downbeat” Outfit has long been a standard among drummers for both live and studio applications due to its versatility and solid punchy tone. It’s able to cover anything from jazz to pop to country—both new and old.