Características del Kit de Batería Ludwig Centennial Zep 4-Piece
- Bass Drum(s): 26 x 14 in.
- Tom(s): 14 x 10 in.
- Floor Tom(s): 16 x 16 in., 18 x 16 in.
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total Pieces: 4
- Hardware: Not Applicable
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Maple
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Lacquer
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
Originally created to recognize Ludwig’s 100th Anniversary in 2009, Ludwig Centennial Series Drums have been expanded to include three new shell packs in popular, tour-ready configurations. Fusing the warmth and projection of quality North American Maple shells with a choice of six custom sparkle or natural lacquer finishes, the Centennial Series delivers reliabiity and the legendary Ludwig sound in one exceptional package.
The 100% North American Maple Shells are crowned with Vibraband Suspension Rims to ensure supreme resonance, while wearing triple-flanged chrome hoops and redesigned classic lugs. The bass drum features an undrilled design to maintain the natural timbre of the drum. In addition, the die-cast bass drum claws and telescoping spurs ensure a dependable tune and base, respectively.
The Zep configuration features the fabled 26 x 14 in. kick drum, 14 x 10 in. rack tom and 16 x 16 in. and 18 x 16 in.floor toms. Simply put—this shell pack is heavy machinery for a rock drummer who wants to bring the thunder. With additional component drums available to fit the needs of any playing style, Centennial Series Drums are Ludwig’s answer to the working drummer’s battle cry.
Snare, cymbals and stands sold separately.
- Huge John Bonham-inspired drums ideal for rock drummers
- 100% North American maple shells
- Vibraband Suspension Rims allow for maximum resonance
- Virgin bass drum maintains timbre
- Special edition “Centennial” badge commemorating Ludwig’s 100th anniversary