Características de la Guitarra Electroacústica Fender California Malibu Classic
- Body type: Orchestra/OM (Malibu)
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Traditional C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.1 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fender/Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Sealed nickel
- Bridge: Modern Viking
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Not specified
Fender California Malibu Classic
True creativity requires something new, something like the inspiring sound and feel of the Fender California Series Malibu Classic. The exclusive small-body shape’s short scale gives it a slightly “slinkier” feel, encouraging you to reach for new chords and melodies. It looks as stunning as it sounds, with a fully-painted solid Sitka spruce top and natural solid mahogany back and sides, as well as a matching painted 6-in-line headstock and koa binding and rosette giving it a shot of electrifying attitude. The bold style and balanced, articulate sound make the Malibu Classic a natural partner on stage and in the studio.
The Malibu Classic exudes elegance and class with an unexpected style that is sure to turn heads wherever you go. Its no-compromise attitude even extends to its top-notch build quality, which features optimized bracing for reduced mass and superior resonance and an upgraded bone nut and saddle for exceptional sustain. It also comes equipped with a premium Fender- and Fishman-designed preamp system voiced specifically for the Malibu’s body shape, allowing you to plug in to an amplifier without sacrificing the guitar’s natural sound.
The lightweight mahogany neck of the Malibu Classic features a comfortable, easy-to-play, slim-taper “C”-shaped profile suitable for any playing style, and its pau ferro fingerboard and bridge further augment this instrument’s rich tone. With its superb playability, distinctive looks and unmistakable Fender vibe, the Malibu Classic is an instrument that defies expectations and stands out from the sea of traditional acoustics.
Includes a F-620 deluxe gig bag.
- Koa rosette
- 15.75 in. (400 mm) fingerboard radius
- Maple dot position inlays
- Modern Viking bridge
- Chrome hardware
- Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge) strings