Características de la Guitarra Eléctrica ESP LTD Buz McGrath BUZ-7
- Body Type | Not Specified
- Cutaway | Double Cutaway
- Top Wood | Not Specified
- Wood Back and Sides | Not Specified
- Bracing Pattern | Not Specified
- Body Finish | Gloss Orientation | Right Handed
- Neck Shape | Not Specified
- Nut Width | 1.89″ (48mm)
- Fretboard | Ebony
- Neck Wood | Not Specified
- Scale Length | Not Specified
- Number of Frets | Not Specified
- Neck Finish | Not Specified
- Electronics Acoustic/Electric | Not Specified
- Other Headstock Overlay | Not Specified
- Tuning Machines | Grover Bridge | Not Specified
- Saddle and Nut | Not Specified
- Number of Strings | 7 String Case | Sold Separately
- Accessories Included | Not Specified
- Country of Origin | South Korea
A guitar player with such a complex approach to leads and rhythms requires a guitar that will never put up any limitations to what can be done. That was our mindset in working with Buz McGrath of Unearth to create the LTD Signature Series BUZ-7 QM. It’s a 7-string neck-thru-body design at standard 25.5” scale, making it incredibly playable for everyone.
BUZ-7 QM offers a comfortable alder body with a figured quilted maple top, with a five-piece maple/walnut extra thin/flat neck and 24-fret ebony fingerboard. It also features a Floyd Rose bridge and Grover tuners.
Flexible sound of the BUZ-7 comes from its Fishman Fluence SRC Signature active pickups, with a push-pull control on the tone knob that allows you to select between pickup voices. For the neck alnico pickup, the up position offers “Modern Passive Attack” tone, while the down position provides “Modern Active” tone.
Bridge ceramic pickup gives you “Modern Passive Attack” in the down position, while the up position is “Modern Active” tone. This model utilizes a standard 9V battery. Available in See thru Black finish.