Características de la Epiphone SG Modern Figured Solidbody
- type: SG
- Top wood: AAA flame maple
- wood: Mahogany
- finish: Gloss
- shape: Asymmetrical SlimTaper with contoured heel
- wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.72″
- Truss rod: Adjustable
- Material: Mahogany
- Radius: 12″
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut material: Graph Tech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: ProBucker-2 humbucker
- Bridge: ProBucker-3 humbucker
- Control layout: 2 volume, 2 tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Special electronics: Coil-split, phase switch, CTS electronics
- Number of strings: 6
- Orientation: Right-handed
Epiphone SG Modern Figured Solidbody Main Features
- Gloss-finished mahogany body with an AAA flame maple veneer top
- 24.72″ asymmetrical SlimTaper mahogany neck with contoured heel, 24-fret, 12″ radius ebony fingerboard
- Dual ProBuckers with coil-splitting, 3-way Epiphone toggle switch and CTS electronics
- LockTone ABR bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Grover Locking Rotomatic tuners with tulip buttons and an 18:1 ratio, Graph Tech nut
Mahogany Body with a Flame Maple Top
Adding a modern flavor to Epiphone’s Inspired by Gibson Collection, the Epiphone SG Modern Figured features a resonant mahogany body for a warm and rich tone. Giving this classic model a unique look is its AAA flame maple top with a gloss finish that brings out the flame in the figured top.
Asymmetrical SlimTaper Neck and Contoured Heel
The Epiphone SG Modern Figured is comfortable to play, featuring an asymmetrical SlimTaper neck made from mahogany with a contoured heel. The asymmetrical SlimTaper shape produces a neck that’s supremely fast and pliable in the hand. With its comfortable construction, it helps to eliminate the strain and cramping that can sometimes come with heavy and frequent play. The contoured heel also offers total access to the upper frets. The neck is capped with an ebony fingerboard for extra attack.
Powered by Dual ProBuckers
The Epiphone SG Modern Figured is equipped with two ProBucker humbuckers, ensuring this axe is ready to produce a hard-hitting tone on any stage. Epiphone ProBuckers are made with 18 percent nickel silver unit bases and covers—the same alloy used by Gibson at the Kalamazoo factory when the humbucker was first invented. The ProBuckers are also equipped with coil-splitting, phase switching and CTS electronics.
Vintage-Inspired Epiphone Hardware
The Epiphone SG Modern Figured is complete with Grover Rotomatic locking tuning machines for ultimate tuning stability. The 18:1 ratio on these tuners enables you to play more precisely every time.
Additional features of the Epiphone SG Modern Figured include a Graph Tech nut, medium-jumbo frets, clear top hat control knobs with ridge and a nickel finish on the hardware.