Características del Bajo Eléctrico SIRE Marcus Miller M7 Alder 4-String
- shape: C type
- wood: Hard Maple
- Joint: Bolt-On
- Scale length: 34 in. (863.6mm)
- Neck finish: Natural (Satin)
- Configuration: H-H
- Neck: Marcus Pure-H Revolution Humbucker Neck
- Bridge: Marcus Pure-H Revolution Humbucker Bridge
- Brand: SIRE
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series/Split/Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: Yes
- Special electronics: Heritage-3 / 3 band EQ with Mid Frequency
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in. (305mm)
- Fret size: 2.4mm Medium
- Number of frets: 24 frets
- Inlays: White Pearl Dot
- Nut Width: 1.5 in. (38mm)
- shape: Modern Bass Double-Cut
- type: Solid Body
- Top wood: Solid Flame Maple
- wood: Alder
- finish: BRB, TBLB (Gloss)
- Control layout: (master volume, tone 1, and tone 2) Master Volume/Tone(stack), Blend, Treble, Middle/Mid-Frequency(Stacked), Bass, 3 mini toggle SW(2 for pikcup, 1 for Active/Passive)
- Coil tap or split: Coil Tap switch for Each Pickup (Series/Split/Parallel)
- Bridge type: Fixed Bass Bridge
- Bridge design: Marcus Custom Big Mass 2 Bridge
- Tuning machines: Sire Premium Die-casting Gear
- Color: (chrome, nickel, black, etc.) Black
- Number of strings: 4 strings
- Special features: String Body Thru Available
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: (included with instrument) Wrench
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Marcus Miller and SIRE have been on a mission for several years to build the best quality bass at an unbelievable price, making it available to everyone. The result is a new line of Marcus Miller bass models that have a fantastic sound and look, and are high quality but with an extraordinarily low price.
Marcus Miller Super-J Revolution Pickup Set
High-quality premium Jazz Bass Pickups made with USA plain enamel coil for a higher resolution and clearer sound.
Marcus Miller Heritage-3 Preamp
Top notch 3-band EQ preamp newly developed for this series to meet the needs of Marcus Miller’s versatility and to cover various styles of music.
Premium Swamp Ash Wood/North American Alder
Built with high-quality tonewood that is not common in this price range.
Rolled Fretboard Edges
What only custom shops can achieve, is now on the Sire 2nd Gen. These rounded edges will give users a firmer and more natural grasp compared to other typical fretboards.
Marcus Super-J Revolution Set
Have changed the Alnico Magnet’s magnetizing method to produce the similar aging sound of a 20-year-old Heavy Formvar Pickup. We have changed the coil to Plain Enamel and installed a program into a coil winding machine which enabled us to embody almost the same speed and winding crossover angle like the handmade winding. We decided to name this pickup technology “Revolution Pickup Technology.”
Jazz bass type is the industry’s standard bass model with its signature vintage sound. This is an all-around bass that is suitable for fingering, slapping, and other techniques and styles of playing. With both a classic and modern feel and design, this new bass can produce the desired sound for all genres of music from soft to even strong metal grunge.