Características del Consola Digital Behringer X32 + Case Touring Package
- 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console Behringer X32
- Touring-grade roadcase featuring marine-grade plywood, impact-resistant aluminum extrusions and high-density protective foam
- 32 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 25 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 16 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
- High-resolution 7″ day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ’s and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features “unlimited” dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready* via AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- ULTRANET connectivity for Behringer X32 P-16 Personal Monitoring System* plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- Networked remote control for show setups with software editor via Ethernet
The X32-TP features the X32 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console in a custom-engineered, touring-grade roadcase designed to protect the X32 from the elements and travel stress.
The Game-Changing X32 Digital Mixing Console
Advanced engineering and meticulous design deliver stellar sonic performance at an affordable price – changing the game entirely. Three companies shared a common vision to engineer and build great-sounding, technically advanced audio products for discerning professionals. The X32 Digital Mixer family is the result of the engineering, manufacturing and application expertise of legendary console manufacturer MIDAS, the iconic signal processing genius of KLARK TEKNIK and BEHRINGER’s unique ability to deliver a superior value proposition.