Características de la Caja Acústica Activa 8 100W RMS TX210 Alto
- 300 Watts peak, (150 Watts continuous Class D power)
- The newly designed horn delivers greater coverage 90° H x 60° V
- The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment.
- 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 1.5-inch (38.1 mm) voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver
- Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
- Standard speaker pole socket
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line input, Link Output and Volume control
- Integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Designed and tuned in the USA
There are four models in the range—the 300-watt TX208 and 210, and the 600-watt TX210 and TX215. They are all bi-amplified 2-way designs, with a long-excursion woofer and a 1-inch titanium compression driver in a newly-designed precision horn. This new horn design improves the high-frequency performance and produces a very precise 90˚H X 60˚V radiation pattern—ideal for optimal audience coverage.
The TX2 Series features a new ID, resulting in rugged, lightweight, easily-transportable cabinets. Their trapezoidal shape enables either upright or wedge monitor positioning and the full-sized steel grille gives complete driver protection. These speakers are built for continuous heavy-duty use. Add to that their full complement of inputs/outputs and mounting options and it’s easy to see that the TX2 Series plays an indispensable role in your performance.