Características del Cabezal de Bajo Orange Amplifiers Little Bass Thing White
- Features: single channel, Class-D power amp, foot-switchable (sold separately) compression, variable input sensitivity for active or passive basses, balanced DI out, FX loop
- Controls: volume, compression, treble, frequency, middle, bass, pad
- Output power: 500 watts rms | total minimum impedance: 4 ohms
- Unboxed dimensions (h x w x d): 8.5cm x 27.6cm x 25.1cm (3.35” x 10.9″ x 9.9″)
- Unboxed weight: 2.95kg (6.5lb)
Simple but effective EQ
A parametric mid control and carefully chosen bass and treble frequencies, all with 15dB of cut/boost. Ensure that you can dial in the ultimate bass sound not only accurately, but quickly too. Whether you’re adding the finishing touches to the perfect tone, taming a troublesome room acoustic or crafting something really over-the-top, the Little Bass Thing does it with engineer precision and the musical simplicity you expect from an Orange bass amp.
Class-A optical compression
The footswitchable (sold separately) compressor control on the Little Bass Thing’s front panel gives players instant access to Orange’s painstakingly developed Class-A Optical Compression circuit. With its unique sidechain and a response optimised for bass guitar. This single dial provides excellent dynamic control and a warm, classic feel, at subtle or extreme settings.
Helpful little extras
In addition to great tone and light weight, the Little Bass Thing also features a buffered FX Loop and a studio-quality balanced D.I. output with a ground lift switch for eliminating any ground loop issues. There’s also a -6dB input pad switch for active basses and hot pickups. With all its dynamic and tone-shaping capabilities. The Little Bass Thing also makes a great recording preamp when used without a speaker connected.