Características del Amplificador de Audífonos Presonus HP2
Meters, Controls, and Features
- Battery-powered, stereo headphone amplifier
- Volume control knob
- Pan control knob
- Stereo/mono operation switch
- Battery-health LED indicators
- Belt clip
- Inputs: 2 female XLR connectors
- Output: stereo, 1/8” phone connector
- 2m cable (5-pin mini XLR to 2 female XLRs) included
Physical and Power
- 9V battery or DC power supply
- 5/8-inch (27 tpi) microphone stand-mount socket
One for the road.
Portable and compact, the HP2 gives you all you need to drive your headphones or in-ears without complicating your setup. It sports two XLR line-level inputs and one stereo 1/8-inch headphone output with volume control. Operation can be switched between stereo and mono, and a Pan knob is provided. Like all PreSonus gear, it’s built to take the rigors of life on the road. And it mounts on a microphone stand or clips to your belt. Simple, easy to use, built to travel, has the right features, sounds great. That’s how we roll at PreSonus.
Power all night long.
When you’re playing an extra long show or two shows back-to-back, having to stop and change batteries on your headphone amp is a hassle you don’t need. No worries! HP2 stands for “Has Power 2 Spare.” The HP2 can be powered with an external DC power supply or a nine-volt battery that lasts more than seven hours and includes an LED battery indicator. So you can play those extra-long gigs and hear your monitor mix perfectly—all night long.