Precise tone controls and gig-friendly input/output options provide ultimate flexibility. Pair it with Ampeg’s PF Series flip-top cabinets for the vintage styling and portability of the iconic Portaflex originals.
The tone stack on the PF-500 provides an extensive array of tone controls for shaping your sound. Bass, mid, and treble controls come standard with a 5-position mid switch for finding the perfect midrange level for your sound. Ultra Hi/Lo boosts add even more on-the-fly options, and an onboard compressor keeps your levels in check and your tone punchy and tight.
At the gig or in the studio, the PF-500 is ready for action with a balanced direct out with pre/post-EQ selector, -40dB pad, and ground lift. An effects loop with dedicated mix control is footswitchable with the optional Ampeg AFP2 2-button switch.
- 500W RMS output @ 4 ohms
- MOSFET preamp
- Class D power amp
- Bass, mid, treble tone controls with 5-position mid frequency control
- Ultra Hi/Lo boosts
- Onboard compressor
- Balanced direct out with pre/post-EQ option, -40dB pad, and ground lift
- FX loop with dedicated mix control (footswitchable with optional AFP2 switch)
- Power amp in/ preamp out
- 1/8″ headphone out/line in
- -15dB input pad
- Mute (footswitchable with optional AFP2 switch)
- Power supply: switching