Mi Carro de Compras (0)
- Valorado en 0 de 5$2.235.523 IVA incluidoThough they've been a staple of the Taylor line for years, Taylor's ovangkol 400 Series guitars, which now includes the 414ce V-Class Grand Auditorium acoustic-electric, continue to be discovered and embraced by players, thanks in part to a compelling full-range tone profile that's comparable to rosewood. Ovangkol's natural tonal breadth and dynamic range fit many different playing applications and body styles. An all-gloss body adds a burnished complexion that ties ovangkol's toasted golden color tones together with the buttery Sitka spruce top. All 400 SeriesThe 414ce V-Class ships in a deluxe hardshell case made by Taylor for optimal fit and protection.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$2.765.809 IVA incluidoTaylor’s redesigned rosewood/spruce 700 Series guitars, like this 714ce Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric are the latest in the Taylor line to showcase an inspiring tonal and visual makeover. The result is a bolder musical voice with a refreshed visual aesthetic that blends rootsy appeal with warm, wood-rich details to give the series a distinctive musical personality.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$906.987 IVA incluidoTaylor 114ce Series makes a great guitar-playing experience accessible to everyone with these real wood instruments. 100 Series models have layered walnut backs and sides, as well as new architecture for even more volume and dynamics. For people taking the first or next step in their musical journey, these instruments promise to accelerate players' growth and enhance their enjoyment.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$1.318.488 IVA incluidoTaylor's 200 Deluxe Series, which includes this 214ce DLX Grand Auditorium acoustic-electric, delivers all the essentials of a great guitar - exquisite playability, a full and articulate voice, impeccable intonation up the neck, and Taylor's top-of-the-line, professional-grade pickup - at a price that's within reach of many. This collection strikes a sweet balance between tasteful design constraint and aesthetic variety, bringing Taylor's signature tonal clarity and playability into a stage-worthy mix of guitar options. The DLX moniker refers to the addition of a fully-glossed body as opposed to a glossy top with satin back and sides. The 214ce DLX ships in a deluxe hardshell case made by Taylor for optimal fit and protection.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$1.049.659 IVA incluidoThe Taylor GS Mini-e Koa Plus is scaled-down in size, but offers the voice of a full-size guitar. Now available at Guitar Center, this compact acoustic-electric guitar features layered Hawaiian koa back and sides with a solid koa top. The top also features a varnish finish, which makes the solid koa top even more visually appealing. With Taylor’s top-of-the-line ES2 electronics, the Taylor GS Mini-e Koa Plus is the perfect fusion of portability and musicality. The Taylor GS Mini-e comes with a new AeroCase so it’s ready to go wherever the music takes you.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$786.660 IVA incluidoThere's something undeniably inviting about the Taylor GS Mini's scaled-down size, yet playing just a few notes reveal the impressive voice of a full-size instrument. That mix of portability and musicality has proven to be a winning combination that fits into so many scenarios in life, from the couch to the campfire to the concert hall. It's not too big, it's not too precious, and it's not too expensive. That broad-based accessibility has given it a resounding universal appeal, not to mention a built-in fun factor.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$724.694 IVA incluidoThere’s something undeniably inviting about the Taylor GS Mini’s scaled-down size, yet a single strum reveals the impressive voice of a full-size guitar. That mix of portability and musicality has proven to be a winning combination that fits into so many scenarios in life, from the couch to the campfire to the concert hall. It’s not too big. It’s not too precious. It’s not too expensive. That broad-based accessibility has given it a resounding universal appeal, not to mention a built-in fun factor. The shorter 23-1/2 in. scale length makes forming chords a breeze yet gives the instrument plenty of snap and tuning stability for a rewarding playing experience. The acoustic-electric versions, like this GS Mini-e Walnut Acoustic-Electric, come with Taylor’s reliable ES-B electronics. All GS-Mini models include a durable hard bag built by Taylor for the optimal fit.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$913.744 IVA incluidoTaylor's 100 Series makes a great guitar-playing experience accessible to everyone with these all-real-wood instruments. Typically reserved only for higher-priced instruments, Taylor uses genuine West-African Responsible Trade Ebony for the fretboards and bridges to give players the feel and performance that only comes from this amazing wood. A gorgeous layered rosewood back and sides adorn an internal architecture that has been optimized for even more volume and dynamics.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$1.081.789 IVA incluidoTaylor's 200 Series 214ce delivers all the essentials of a great guitar - exquisite playability, a full and articulate voice, impeccable intonation up the neck, and Taylor's top-of-the-line, professional-grade pickup - at a price that's within reach of many. 2017 models feature layered Hawaiian Koa backs and sides and a crisp appointment scheme consisting of white binding and a glossy top with satin back and sides. All 200 Series guitars ship in a lightweight, sturdy rigid gig bag made by Taylor for optimal fit and protection.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$2.058.550 IVA incluidoTaylor's 300 Series has introduced countless players to the pleasures of the all-solid-wood acoustic experience; it's the entry point to Taylor's USA-made instrument line. Players who step up to a 300 Series instrument, like this 314ce V-Class Grand Auditorium acoustic-electric guitar, will be rewarded with a guitar-for-a-lifetime that will only sound better with age. It doesn't take but a few strums to learn how the mix of tone woods, construction and appointments combine to make Taylor's famous playability, intonation and tone. The 300 Series has everything you need and nothing you don't need in a fantastic sounding and playing instrument. The 314ce V-Class Grand Auditorium acoustic-electric ships in a deluxe hardshell case made by Taylor for optimal fit and protection.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$598.660 IVA incluidoOver the past four-plus decades there’s a resounding theme from Taylor Guitars: passion for improving the guitar-playing experience. As a company that’s passionate about exposing more players to the pleasures of making music, Taylor isn’t content to see people throw in the towel before they have a chance to get their groove on. The Academy Series, which includes this Academy 10 Dreadnought acoustic guitar, represents Taylor’s effort to support the development of the entry-level guitar player. Taylor believes that in many respects a player who is just beginning deserves the best-playing guitar.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$479.978 IVA incluidoConceived as a starter guitar for kids, the lovable Baby Taylor has maintained its enduring appeal in part by being a legitimate musical instrument that anyone can enjoy. The three-quarter-size Dreadnought helped touring musicians like Taylor Swift sketch new musical ideas on the road, and it's been a reliable musical accomplice for travelers seeking inspiration while trekking the world. All Baby Taylor models ship with a durable travel-worthy gig bag made by Taylor for optimal fit and protection.