- Valorado en 0 de 5$2.037.965 IVA incluidoPRS CE 24. Since the dawn of rock and roll, the snap and response that comes from a bolt-on neck guitar has been an essential part of the mix. These attributes have, in turn, become essential to many players trying to tell their story through music.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$2.312.466 IVA incluidoThe PRS John Mayer Silver Sky is the result of a close collaboration between Grammy Award-winning musician John Mayer and Paul Reed Smith. More than two and half years in the making, the Silver Sky is a vintage-inspired instrument that is at once familiar, but also newly PRS through and through. This model was based off of Mayer and Smith’s favorite elements from 1963 and 1964 vintage instruments, resulting in an idealized version of a vintage single-coil guitar. The attention that was paid to every detail sets this guitar apart
- Valorado en 0 de 5$871.733 IVA incluidoThe SE Custom 24 brings the original PRS design platform to the high-quality, more affordable SE line up of instruments. Played by internationally touring artists, gigging musicians, and aspiring players, this SE Custom 24 features a flame maple top, mahogany back, wide thin maple neck, ebony fretboard with bird inlays, and a PRS-designed tremolo bridge. Its versatile sounds come from the 85/15 “S” pickups paired with a volume, push/pull tone control, and 3-way blade pickup selector.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$913.744 IVA incluidoSporting a gorgeous zebrawood veneer over the classic maple top/mahogany body combination, this SE Custom 24 brings a new look to a classic PRS design. The tonal versatility of PRS’ 85/15 “S” pickups with coil tap and the PRS-designed tremolo bridge let you easily go from subtle to outrageous, looking great all the way.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$1.512.404 IVA incluidoClassic PRS playability and reliability at a new price point.
The S2 Starla offers serious style and retro personality in a reliable package that make this guitar instantly playable and sure to turn heads. At first glance, the all-mahogany singlecut body equipped with a tune-o-matic bridge and Bigsby B50 tailpiece tells you this is going to be one awesome guitar. Once in your hands, it is balanced and as comfortable as a guitar you’ve been playing for years.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$925.402 IVA incluidoEsta PRS semi-hollow Custom 22 proporciona un tono suave y dulce, con una perilla para tono y cápsulas humbuckers duales que pueden obtener una gran cantidad de sonidos brillantes. Incluye una tapa de arce, en la parte trasera y cuello de caoba, diapasón de palisandro y pastillas dobles "S" 85/15 con controles de volumen y controles de tono push / pull (para golpear la bobina) junto con un selector de pastillas de 3 vías junto con un switch de tres posiciones.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$871.733 IVA incluidoThe SE Custom 24 brings the original PRS design platform to the high-quality, more affordable SE line up of instruments. This exclusive models boosts creme binding for a unique vibe and look.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$1.032.426 IVA incluidoThe popular SE Custom 24 is now available in an exclusive finish. It gets an edgy makeover with the addition of the Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo. When you dig into the Floyd Rose Tremolo paired with SE 85/15 Treble and Bass pickups, you'll love the sound that comes out – and your neighbors may come knocking.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$861.230 IVA incluidoThis maple-top version of the SE Mark Tremonti has a classic PRS aesthetic that will catch the audience’s eyes. For guitarists ready to rock, the PRS designed tremolo bridge is a welcome addition to this maple top signature model.