Mi Carro de Compras (0)
- Valorado en 0 de 5$284.000Rediseñados desde cero, los nuevos amplificadores Rumble son más livianos y potentes que nunca, e incluso brindan mayor potencia y una vibración Fender clásica. La reciente incorporación de un circuito de overdrive que puede accionarse con el pie, una versátil paleta de sonorización con tres botones y el mejorado altavoz Eminence® ofrecen tonos potentes que son ideales para cualquier presentación.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$185.000Rediseñados desde cero, los nuevos amplificadores Rumble son más livianos y potentes que nunca, e incluso brindan mayor potencia y una vibración Fender clásica. La reciente incorporación de un circuito de overdrive que puede accionarse con el pie y una versátil paleta de sonorización con tres botones, ofrecen tonos potentes que son ideales para cualquier presentación.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$270.000¿Cómo se puede mejorar una leyenda moderna como los amplificadores digitales Mustang? Muy simple, lo hacemos de nuevo y mejor con el Mustang GT 40.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$1.610.000It takes a bass of unusual power to keep up with Red Hot Chili Peppers’ bassist Flea’s hyperkinetic playing style—a bass like the thunderous Flea Jazz Bass Active. Sporting a custom-shaped Jazz Bass body and a hot Fender humbucking pickup mated to an Aguilar OBP-1 18-volt preamp, this bass cranks out massive output, perfect for pounding a stadium with the power of funk.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$1.440.000Developed by pickup master Michael Bump, the brand-new V-Mod single-coil Jazz Bass pickups use a carefully selected blend of alnico magnet types for balanced tone with authentic Fender sonic DNA. Designed for comfort and performance, the slim modern “C”-shaped neck profile feels just right nestled in your hand, becoming one with you, while the narrow-tall frets provide a familiar playing feel and perfect intonation.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$960.000Elegant and packed with versatile tones, the Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass V is ideal for 5-string bassists who need a flexible tone machine that looks great on stage. Fender’s classic offset bass style is blended with powerful tone and smooth playing feel to create an instrument that punches well above its weight without breaking a working bassist’s wallet. On stage or in the studio, the rich, timeless Jazz Bass tone will easily find a home in any style of music.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$810.000With its dual single-coil pickups and smooth playing feel, the Player Jazz Bass V is an inspiring instrument with classic, elevated style and authentic Fender bass tone. It’s powerful, rumbling sound is punchy and tight; a growling voice that’s matched with fast, smooth playing feel for a shot of creative inspiration. Ready for action in the studio, or on the stage, the Player Jazz Bass V can take anything you can think of—and everything you haven’t yet.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$1.590.000Alder body and a modern C-shaped maple neck with an unfinished, unfretted ebony fingerboard with side dot position markers. Franklin's trademark growl comes from an American Series Precision Bass neck pickup and his own signature Jazz Bass bridge pickup with hex screw lugs and bar ceramic magnets. Other features include vintage tuning machines with a Hipshot Bass Xtender Drop D tuning key on the "E" string to get way down low, and 3-way switching for maximum tonal choices.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$1.790.000Few instruments have signaled a sea change as great as the introduction of the Precision Bass in 1951. Fender's American Original '50s P-Bass delivers that original sound and vibe, with playability updates aimed at the needs of modern bassists. From the period-accurate split-coil pickup's fiber bobbin and alnico V magnets to the vintage-style hardware, this beautiful instruments summons the groundbreaking sound of the original.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$1.760.000Whether in the Motor City, Tinsel Town or the Big Apple, on hit after hit, the Fender 60s Precision Bass was the sound of the '60s, with a punch and definition that set it apart. The American Original '60s Precision Bass brings that same vibe and sound, updated with a modern feel, to today's player. From the rosewood-topped maple neck to the period-correct pickups, vintage-style hardware and gloss nitro finish, it's an instrument you just want to keep on playing. 60s Precision Bass
- Valorado en 0 de 5$1.920.000The Fender Jazz Bass seemed perfectly matched to the players of the 1970s — fast, flashy and cutting. From concert stages to recording studios, the J-Bass was at the forefront of bass exploration. Fender's American Original ' 70s Jazz Bass brings back that sound and vibe, and a modern fingerboard radius for easier playing. Complete with vintage tall frets for snappy slapping, period-correct pickups and vintage-style hardware, you'll find your funky groove with this beautiful bass.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$440.000Based on Tim Armstrong's beat-up old Sixties acoustic, on which he writes all the songs for the legendary punk band Rancid, the Fender Artist Design Series Tim Armstrong Hellcat Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar is ready to slam its way into the mosh pit. Tim has given his acoustic some modern flair and style with pearl acrylic "Hellcat" logos on the 3rd, 5th, and 7th frets while a couple of skulls adorn the 12th fret. Other features include a Fishman Isys III preamp with built-in tuner, strap button, scalloped bracing, solid mahogany top and a look that will have you singing "Roots Radicals" till your Mohawk is ready for its next trim. Fender includes Tim's custom "Let's Go" guitar strap that perfectly complements this acoustic's edgy visuals.