Mi Carro de Compras (0)
- Valorado en 0 de 5$842.220 IVA incluidoDeep, articulate tone and classic semi-hollowbody style are the hallmarks of the Epiphone Jack Casady Signature Bass. The maple body, mahogany center block, set maple neck, and rosewood fretboard conspire to create a sweet-playing bass you won't want to put down. Has a single low-impedance JCB-1 humbucker with VariTone control, as well as traditional volume and tone knobs. Pearloid trapezoid fingerboard inlays, body binding, and Jack's signature across the headstock set it apart.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$488.696 IVA incluidoThe great sound and look of the classic Gibson Thunderbird
- Valorado en 0 de 5$802.415 IVA incluidoThe Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage PRO Bass is an incredibly accurate reproduction of the classic electric bass first introduced in 1963 that has since powered dozens of hits by artists like The Who, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Cheap Trick. Featuring new ProBucker Bass Humbuckers and a vintage styled '60s Tune-o-matic bridge and Claw tailpiece. Case sold separately.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$949.317 IVA incluidoEpiphone Lzzy Hale Explorer signature outfit echoes the style and power of the Halestorm singer and guitarist. The iconic body style is loaded with Alnico Pro humbuckers for fat, powerful chording and singing leads. Gold hardware perfectly sets off the Alpine White finish, making for an instrument that really stands out on stage. Includes EpiLite hard case and hand-signed Certificate of Authenticity.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$644.662 IVA incluidoFrom the Inspired by Gibson Collection, the SG Modern Figured Solidbody features the classic SG profile constructed from mahogany with a AAA flame maple veneer top. Now available at Guitar Center, the Epiphone SG Modern is powered by a pair of ProBuckers with coil-splitting, phase switching and CTS electronics. It’s also packed with Grover Locking Rotomatic tuners for precise tuning stability, and features an asymmetrical SlimTaper mahogany neck with contoured heel for ultimate playing comfort and total fret access.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$291.138 IVA incluidoThe Epiphone El Niño Travel Acoustic Outfit is a travel dreadnought acoustic guitar ideal for traveling pros or new players. Featuring a select spruce top in an antique natural finish and layered agathis back and sides, this Epiphone travel acoustic guitar offers a rich tone that belies its small size. The mahogany neck as a C shape with 20 medium frets, dot inlays, a 22.68” scale and a small sloped dovewing headstock. A gig bag is also included.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$904.607 IVA incluidoA lifelong Epiphone fan, Dave Rude Flying V Rude came to them to craft his signature Flying V. Featuring a UV-hardened Alpine White finish over a solid mahogany body and a contrasting red pearloid pickguard, the looks are positively stunning. The open-coil, white=bobbin ProBucker pickups not only match the look, but pack plenty of power, with an available coil-split to add a lively, single-coil tonality. A LockTone bridge and tailpiece team with a GraphTech nut and Grover Rotomatic tuners for rock-solid intonation and stable tuning. Includes Epilite hard case.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$672.180 IVA incluidoThe DC PRO is Epiphone’s modern take on the classic Epiphone Del Rey Double Cut design. The gutiar features a double cutaway solid mahogany body with a AAA flame maple veneer top, ProBucker humbuckers with coil-tapping, a treble bleed circuit to maintain clarity at reduced volumes, and Grover™ 18:1 ratio tuners. Case sold separately.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$547.963 IVA incluidoThe Epiphone Les Paul Classic Worn is part of the “Inspired by Gibson” collection of guitars. It combines early ’60s standard specs—mahogany body, maple top, mahogany neck—with modern updates. Alnico Classic Pro humbuckers offer vintage growl; the addition of a coil-tap switch gives the Classic a wider array of sounds. The Les Paul Classic Worn is perfect for the player who wants the allure of a vintage instrument in a new guitar.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$796.470 IVA incluidoThe Epiphone Les Paul Custom is part of the “Inspired by Gibson” collection of guitars that closely adheres to the classic Kalamazoo style of the 1950s. Available at Guitar Center, the Custom borrows specs from Mr. Paul’s original ’54 Custom, then adds gold hardware and ProBucker pickups. This solidbody is ideal for the player who wants a Les Paul that stands out both visually and sonically.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$680.000 IVA incluidoThe Epiphone Les Paul Modern is part of Epiphone’s “Inspired by Gibson” collection of instruments. It features vintage-style appointments like a maple top, trapezoid inlays and a revamped headstock that more closely mirrors a classic Gibson. But this isn't a guitar that lives in the past—advanced electronics, weight-relieved body and a slim neck with a new heel contour make this Les Paul truly modern. It's an exception value for players who want a ‘Paul that can excel in any musical context.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$591.634 IVA incluidoThe Epiphone Les Paul Muse takes the legendary design of a classic Gibson and updates it with a modern mindset. The Muse has a lightweight, chambered body loaded with high-output Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers, plus dual coil split and phase controls for maximum sonic versatility. It is an ideal instrument for players who want a maple-topped guitar that can do it all.