Mi Carro de Compras (0)
- Valorado en 0 de 5$880.000Channeling the very soul of electric guitar, the Chapman ML3 Pro Traditional is a near-perfect marriage of form and function, putting nothing but the essentials of great tone a playability right in your hands. From the resonant carved swamp ash body to the comfortable neck and dynamically responsive alnico single-coil pickups, the ML3 Pro Traditional reveals the musical voice that's uniquely yours.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$913.000Epiphone Lzzy Hale Explorer signature outfit echoes the style and power of the Halestorm singer and guitarist. The iconic body style is loaded with Alnico Pro humbuckers for fat, powerful chording and singing leads. Gold hardware perfectly sets off the Alpine White finish, making for an instrument that really stands out on stage. Includes EpiLite hard case and hand-signed Certificate of Authenticity.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$620.000From the Inspired by Gibson Collection, the SG Modern Figured Solidbody features the classic SG profile constructed from mahogany with a AAA flame maple veneer top. Now available at Guitar Center, the Epiphone SG Modern is powered by a pair of ProBuckers with coil-splitting, phase switching and CTS electronics. It’s also packed with Grover Locking Rotomatic tuners for precise tuning stability, and features an asymmetrical SlimTaper mahogany neck with contoured heel for ultimate playing comfort and total fret access.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$440.000Based on Tim Armstrong's beat-up old Sixties acoustic, on which he writes all the songs for the legendary punk band Rancid, the Fender Artist Design Series Tim Armstrong Hellcat Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar is ready to slam its way into the mosh pit. Tim has given his acoustic some modern flair and style with pearl acrylic "Hellcat" logos on the 3rd, 5th, and 7th frets while a couple of skulls adorn the 12th fret. Other features include a Fishman Isys III preamp with built-in tuner, strap button, scalloped bracing, solid mahogany top and a look that will have you singing "Roots Radicals" till your Mohawk is ready for its next trim. Fender includes Tim's custom "Let's Go" guitar strap that perfectly complements this acoustic's edgy visuals.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$640.000The G5022C Rancher Falcon Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar gives you full-bodied jumbo tone with full-on Gretsch Falcon style, sparkling gilded appointments and onboard electronics for peerless amplified tone.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$870.000Gretsch uncovered a set of Baldwin-era Filter'Tron pickups with incredible punch and twang - perfect for the G5420T Electromatic single-cutaway hollowbody. They reverse engineered those special pickups to create the set of "Black Top" Filter'Tron humbucking pickups that you'll find loaded in this G5420T. With their robust character and trademark cut, the Gretsch Black Top Filter'Tron humbuckers keep you ready for everything from rockabilly and country to blues and classic rock.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$980.000No nonsense, Electromatic hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. They’re your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$280.000The Epiphone El Niño Travel Acoustic Outfit is a travel dreadnought acoustic guitar ideal for traveling pros or new players. Featuring a select spruce top in an antique natural finish and layered agathis back and sides, this Epiphone travel acoustic guitar offers a rich tone that belies its small size. The mahogany neck as a C shape with 20 medium frets, dot inlays, a 22.68” scale and a small sloped dovewing headstock. A gig bag is also included.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$613.000There's something undeniably inviting about the Taylor GS Mini Rosewood scaled-down size, yet a single strum reveals the impressive voice of a full-size guitar. That mix of portability and musicality has proven to be a winning combination that fits into so many scenarios in life, from the couch to the campfire to the concert hall. It's not too big, it's not too precious, and it's not too expensive. That broad-based accessibility has given it a resounding universal appeal, not to mention a built-in fun factor.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$590.000Revamped for 2020, the D'Angelico Premier Bowery is a performance-driven single-cutaway dreadnought offering big, articulate tone. A deep cutaway makes for easy access to the entire fingerboard, while a lightweight body design and satin unfinished neck create exceptional player comfort. Featuring a solid spruce top and mahogany neck, the D'Angelico Premier Bowery offers a rich mid-range with clear definition in the lows and highs. Vintage-style aesthetics include antique hardware, a minimal three-ring rosette and three new finishes—Vintage Natural, Iced Tea Burst and Trans Black Cherry Burst.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$2.230.000The Caparison Dellinger 7 FX-AM is a defined and focused 7-string hot rodded speed machine.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$1.150.000Based on the time-honored tradition of carved maple on mahogany for a balance of warmth and cut, the Chapman ML2 Pro Modern adds contemporary twists like locking, high-ratio tuners, powerful alnico humbuckers and a incredibly comfortable, highly contoured body. With looks as striking as its sound, this is a guitar that you'll just want to keep playing. Includes hardshell case.