Mi Carro de Compras (0)
- Valorado en 0 de 5$440.000Based on Tim Armstrong's beat-up old Sixties acoustic, on which he writes all the songs for the legendary punk band Rancid, the Fender Artist Design Series Tim Armstrong Hellcat Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar is ready to slam its way into the mosh pit. Tim has given his acoustic some modern flair and style with pearl acrylic "Hellcat" logos on the 3rd, 5th, and 7th frets while a couple of skulls adorn the 12th fret. Other features include a Fishman Isys III preamp with built-in tuner, strap button, scalloped bracing, solid mahogany top and a look that will have you singing "Roots Radicals" till your Mohawk is ready for its next trim. Fender includes Tim's custom "Let's Go" guitar strap that perfectly complements this acoustic's edgy visuals.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$640.000The G5022C Rancher Falcon Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar gives you full-bodied jumbo tone with full-on Gretsch Falcon style, sparkling gilded appointments and onboard electronics for peerless amplified tone.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$590.000Revamped for 2020, the D'Angelico Premier Bowery is a performance-driven single-cutaway dreadnought offering big, articulate tone. A deep cutaway makes for easy access to the entire fingerboard, while a lightweight body design and satin unfinished neck create exceptional player comfort. Featuring a solid spruce top and mahogany neck, the D'Angelico Premier Bowery offers a rich mid-range with clear definition in the lows and highs. Vintage-style aesthetics include antique hardware, a minimal three-ring rosette and three new finishes—Vintage Natural, Iced Tea Burst and Trans Black Cherry Burst.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$2.150.000Though they've been a staple of the Taylor line for years, Taylor's ovangkol 400 Series guitars, which now includes the 414ce V-Class Grand Auditorium acoustic-electric, continue to be discovered and embraced by players, thanks in part to a compelling full-range tone profile that's comparable to rosewood. Ovangkol's natural tonal breadth and dynamic range fit many different playing applications and body styles. An all-gloss body adds a burnished complexion that ties ovangkol's toasted golden color tones together with the buttery Sitka spruce top. All 400 SeriesThe 414ce V-Class ships in a deluxe hardshell case made by Taylor for optimal fit and protection.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$2.660.000Taylor’s redesigned rosewood/spruce 700 Series guitars, like this 714ce Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric are the latest in the Taylor line to showcase an inspiring tonal and visual makeover. The result is a bolder musical voice with a refreshed visual aesthetic that blends rootsy appeal with warm, wood-rich details to give the series a distinctive musical personality.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$590.000Boasting chimey, crystal-clear tone and standout playability, this Premier CS Series Fulton Grand Auditorium 12-string acoustic-electric guitar from D'Angelico is one of the most remarkable 12-string guitars in its class. Boasting a solid spruce top, the Premier Fulton's standout tone is complemented by its unmistakable aesthetic—a solid black finish paired with a black pearl pickguard. As far as playability, the Premier Fulton Grand Auditorium 12-String features a slim C-shape neck profile and friendly string spacing for unparalleled comfort.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$740.000The Dean Exhibition Quilt Ash Acoustic-Electric Guitar is designed to be a perfect companion on stage. Made with quilt ash, the thin body of the Exhibition adds comfort while helping to reduce feedback when plugged in. The slim D-shaped profile of the set mahogany neck is extremely comfortable for electric guitarists and features a 25-1/4 in. scale. Appointments include a smooth ebony fingerboard, pearl diamond inlays, black NuBone nut and saddle, Grover tuners, and a Fishman Isys+ preamp with built-in tuner.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$550.000The EJ-200SCE reimagines the historic ‘J-200 Jumbo’ acoustic guitar now featuring a Solid Spruce top, Grover® Rotomatic™ machine heads, and the revolutionary new Shadow® eSonic-II™ Stereo Pickup System that maintains your true acoustic tone when plugged in to an amp or PA system.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$740.000Bold and brash, the chest-thumping sound of this big-bodied acoustic was designed to inspire from the moment you pick it up. The exclusive slope-shouldered Redondo body shape has a rich, commanding voice that fills any room. The fully-painted solid Sitka spruce top, solid mahogany sides and back, as well as matching painted 6-in-line headstock and maple binding and rosette, give it a shot of electrifying attitude. Dynamic, unique and unconventional—like today’s guitarists—the Redondo Special refuses to be bound by the past.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$260.000Visualmente impresionante, con una hermosa tapa de arce flameado, el FA-235E ofrece el legendario sonido Fender a un precio económico. La construcción laminada de calidad con un moderno cabezal Fender 3 3 y el puente Viking crean un instrumento fácil de tocar que suena genial.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$305.000La Fender Newporter clásica Electroacústica, ofrece una construcción de madera sólida, integrada Fender/ Fishmanelectrónica y un aspecto llamativo combinado con un cómodo tocar.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$990.000Hand built in Gibson's factory in Bozeman, Montana, the new G-Series acoustics integrate traditional build techniques with modern features. The G-45 Studio offer players the perfect mix of tone, performance, traditional style, and value. The walnut back and sides are married to a solid Sitka spruce top, delivering a crisp sound, with plenty of wonderful overtones. Outfitted with a Fishman Sonitone pickup for easy plug and play.