Mi Carro de Compras (0)
- Valorado en 0 de 5$1.610.000It takes a bass of unusual power to keep up with Red Hot Chili Peppers’ bassist Flea’s hyperkinetic playing style—a bass like the thunderous Flea Jazz Bass Active. Sporting a custom-shaped Jazz Bass body and a hot Fender humbucking pickup mated to an Aguilar OBP-1 18-volt preamp, this bass cranks out massive output, perfect for pounding a stadium with the power of funk.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$350.000The Dean Zone Bass Guitar is an unruly axe with shocking colors and a sensuous basswood body. The maple fingerboard color matches the body and has black block markers and 20 frets. Split pickups and black hardware. No one can say you have "just another bass."
- Valorado en 0 de 5$490.000The Dean Edge 3 Electric Bass reflects every bit of Dean's 20-plus years of experience in designing bass guitars. It has a light basswood body with a basswood top that is styled and contoured for comfort.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$360.000Authorized by Gibson, with the EB-0 Electric Bass, Epiphone has brought back a classic bass guitar of the early '60s. Based on the SG, this guitar-sized (30-1/2" scale) electric bass is a great axe for anyone not quite large enough for a full-size bass. Though small and light, the Epiphone EB-0 Bass has huge sound, and full-size people can play it too.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$470.000Like the guitar, the SG bass has been one of rock's defining instruments. This reproduction is true to the Gibson original ” light, fast, and loaded with a Sidewinder humbucker and a Mini humbucker to give it tonal power, and a set neck to give it the sustain that made the original famous.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$810.000Deep, articulate tone and classic semi-hollowbody style are the hallmarks of the Epiphone Jack Casady Signature Bass. The maple body, mahogany center block, set maple neck, and rosewood fretboard conspire to create a sweet-playing bass you won't want to put down. Has a single low-impedance JCB-1 humbucker with VariTone control, as well as traditional volume and tone knobs. Pearloid trapezoid fingerboard inlays, body binding, and Jack's signature across the headstock set it apart.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$470.000The great sound and look of the classic Gibson Thunderbird
- Valorado en 0 de 5$764.000The Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage PRO Bass is an incredibly accurate reproduction of the classic electric bass first introduced in 1963 that has since powered dozens of hits by artists like The Who, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Cheap Trick. Featuring new ProBucker Bass Humbuckers and a vintage styled '60s Tune-o-matic bridge and Claw tailpiece. Case sold separately.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$470.000This veteran from the British invasion is back without the vintage price tag! Mod looks and warm, bass tone come together as a result of its hollow laminated maple body with a short-scale 30" maple neck, elegant flamed maple top and dual bass mini-humbucking pickups. Other features include a floating rosewood bridge with trapeze tailpiece, 2 volumes, 1 tone, chrome hardware, and vintage sunburst finish.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$2.100.000Since its introduction in 1986, the 30th Anniversary StingRay5 has been embraced as one of the world’s most innovative bass designs. To celebrate, Ernie Ball Music Man is proud to introduce the 30th Anniversary StingRay5. Ash body sports a transparent buttercream finish and each neck features roasted figured maple. The rosewood fretboard is accented with a white binding, white face dots and stainless steel frets. The preamp and pickup are exclusive to this anniversary model, providing both ample punch and articulation. Each instrument ships with a red tortoise shell pick guard and a certificate of authenticity. Includes hardshell case.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$2.170.000Since its introduction in 1976, the Music Man StingRay has been embraced as one of the world’s classic electric bass designs. To celebrate, Ernie Ball Music Man is proud to introduce the 40th Anniversary “Old Smoothie” StingRay, a faithful reproduction of StingRay prototype #27, designed by Leo Fender for Sterling Ball during his time spent testing and developing the original prototypes back in the '70s.
- Valorado en 0 de 5$2.350.000The Ernie Ball Music Man Bongo HH delivers both sonically and aesthetically. Select basswood is carved into one of the most distinctive body styles ever, and is very well balanced and responsive with a super-tight 5-bolt joint to a select roasted figured maple neck with ebony fretboard.